APPLY TO BE A BELL TUTOR!
We welcome applications from native and native-level English speakers from all over the world to teach in our Summer Camps as part of our TEFL Gamers Programme. You don’t need to be a qualified teacher, or have a theatre/drama background, but we do look for energetic individuals who love working with children and are passionate about teaching English in creative and exciting ways.
Applicants accepted onto our program will attend both an Online and In Person Training before completing the programme with the Summer Camp experience. Tutors are trained by our Training Team, expert Teachers who specialise in Edutainment and know the Bell Style inside out.
What does it take to be a BELL tutor?
- Ability to lead songs, games and activities in a fun and engaging manner
- Passion for working with children in a creative, supportive and engaging learning environment
- Teach English following the Bell Summer Camp programme, acting as a role model for new and returning Bell Summer Camp students
- Represent and promote Bell programmes, methods and values
- Create and maintain positive relationships between Bell and the Camp Directors, Host Families, Participating Schools, Tutors and Students
In order to apply, applicants must meet the below requirements:
- Must be 18 or over.
- Must be a native English speaker (native-level English speakers are also considered).
Furthermore, the following are not required but are seen as desirable credentials:
- Previous teaching experience.
- Experience working with children.
- Previous TEFL experience and/or TEFL Certification.
- Degree or studies in education and/or theatre/drama.
- Experience living and/or working abroad.
Bell will provide all tutors with:
- Full training, both online and in person.
- Full board from the start of In Person Training.
- Free accommodation with Italian host families, flat or BnB’s/Hotels.
- Paid transportation from camp to camp.
- Insurance against accidents that may occur while at camp (additionally, tutors are required to have their own health and travel insurance policy).
- 60-hour TEFL certificate, provided to you at no cost
- Bell will also support all tutors with a paid study grant for their participation in the programme.
Once accepted onto our program, you will be responsible for:
- Flight costs to and from Italy.
- The cost of transport from your arrival airport to our Training Center and from your final camp to your departure airport.
Upcoming TEFL Gamers Programme start dates:
MINIMUM STAY: 2 weeks
ONLINE TRAINING COURSE: 22nd to 26th May 2024
ARRIVAL IN ITALY: 6th June 2024
LIVE TRAINING COURSE: 6th and 7th June 2024
FIRST DAY OF CAMP: 10th June 2024
STARTING PAY: €440 Net every 2 weeks
FLIGHT: Not included
ACCOMMODATION AND MEALS: Included
It is required that all applicants are able to take part and fully complete both the Online and In Person Training sessions.
BELL BEYOND 2 Scs
Via Nino Pesce, 82/84
18018, Arma di Taggia (IM)